Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well, this is our first official post. Ali is currently placing a bag of frozen corn on her head because she doesn't feel well, and I am sitting here in a stink from two hours of full court basketball. Ali had a presentation in class today and it went well, while she did that I was trying to learn everything that I need to know for an Accounting test that is comming up on friday. I'm pretty spent right now though, so I'm going to get some food then get to bed. Love you all and we will try to stay on top of our game with writing.
Love,
Matt & Ali

1 comment:

  1. Ali, I hope you feel better. I never thought of using frozen produce to relieve a headache. Good thinking :) Matt love you. Keep up the good work. Take a shower. I can smell you clear over here. :)

    ReplyDelete