Friday, November 6, 2009

Clarification

uhm...as a first hand witness to this "hunting experience" i feel the need to clarify a few things. Fact: This 2 point comes hopping along when we hear a shot come from the right upper hand side of us. Since were ones to compete we all go hauling over to get our chance to shoot at the dang thing. With my lack of good tennis shoes i slipped and tripped my way over to the tree only to my dismay to see my dad and terrick shooting in front of me. helloooo, first rule of hunters safety. NEVER shoot with someone in front of you. So I in fact never got to shoot my gun because my father was firing 15 rounds at a buck 50 yards away unsuccessfully. To think this man taught me how to shoot. If I had been shooting, i assure you all my father would be eating fabulous jerky right now. that is all. thanks though dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment