Friday, November 20, 2009

from thee brian bothwell...aka my smexxy lover face. jp

I know what you are thinking.... "Those two chipmunks, they didn't post on their day!!". However, the date may say "Friday 11/blahblahblah" but in reality it is still Thursday night Nov 19th in my book. so im posting.
So today was one of those days that light up my soul. Anniversary days. My lovely fiance (with a dash squiggle above the ..ummm....i) and I, got engaged 179 hours and 42 minutes ago which translates to one week. So offfcourse we had to celebrate! Now, celebrations, parties, get togethers, shin digs, hodowns, hootinaneez, hangouts, and anniversaries are a little more tricky when you are 635.4 miles away from the person you want to do these things with. So I had to think creatively.
My grandmother, Gma Eagar, stopped by to pick up my mother's sewing machine and while she was here we conversed and she mentioned the idea of sending Marci some flowers....via mental telopathy. Did my grandma just say that? chyeah. My grandma thinks about mental telopathy. How cool is that?! In hopes to show my xoxo juicy love for Marci, I flattered her today with a bouquet of flowers, assorted colors, and a little card. Also, knowing that the way to a girl's heart is through her stomach i sent her a gimungus (that means huge) cupcake with frosting and a cool looking wrapper. I felt she deserved more than that so i filled her room 3 feet high with candybars! Twix, Reeses' Cups, and Butterfingers galore. Within the swamp of candies were 3 gimungus (there's that word again, it means huge if you forgot) stuffed animals. Just some typical animals ya know... a Royal Dandy Pig, Smiling Manatee, and a Huge toothed Walrus. I wasn't sure if she was going to be too impressed with the animals so I went ahead and got her some more practical items. while my ipod is hotter than a hot potato in my car in az, her's sits in freezing cold car and doesn't feel like working in the morning. So, i got her a new ipod and replaced her disfunctional laptop chord. (Marci, i should have removed that Mcafee software that is buggin too, sorry). And I got her 3 tickets, 2 tickets with our names on it to travel to italy in january and another ticket, 1 way from SLC to PHX, leaving immediately. Cool huh! ....maybe not. Kinda sad that that is all I get to give my fiance on our 1 week anniversary is a bunch of mental telopathy gifts. Hoped you liked them though Marci :). anyways, I hope everyone's day was as good as our 1 week anniversary! ciao.
ps - i want to see braces pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment