Friday, November 20, 2009

SOME PEOPLE'S DOGS


So I love the Christmas season. I love, love, love the lights!! So this year I added a super cute 48" LED lit snowman. He is sitting in my front yard cheerfully greeting all who pass by. Well tonight Macee took her little dog out to potty. She comes back in and tries to tell me with a straight face but eventually melted into hysterical laughter that one of the neighbor's dogs, Sid, a BIG lab had just PEED on my super cute 48" LED lit snowman. NOT FUNNY!!! I raced to the window to inspect. . to my dismay I see a large yellow stain on the back side of my super cute snowman! Well of all the nerve!! I should just call them up you say. That was my first thought but then Macee reminded me of some of our own sweet dog's mis-deeds. Umm. . eating the neighbors dog food, eating the other neighbor's cat food and dragging the dish out. Stealing various deer parts and bring them home. Trying to play softball with the co-ed teams this summer. . . just to name a few. So then I go out and inspect the crime scene. Not only had the back side been sprayed down with a fine yellow mist, so has the front!!! So. . now when I plug in the lights for all passersby to enjoy they will notice a slight yellowing around the bottom portion of my super cute 48" LED lit snowman. I think I will just say he is an antique and he is supposed to be yellow. Everyone should have a least one dog . . . just to keep you humle.

No comments:

Post a Comment